Event “Special Rights Children’s Awareness Day”
“Who are special rights children?” At Special Em’s Education Center, we define special rights children as autistic children, children with disabilities (mobility and intelligence), children with attention deficit hyperactivity (ADHD) and behavior and emotional disorders. Currently, many special rights children are not diagnosed early, and the lack of an environment and community dedicated to their needs also often leads to the delay of intervention. Therefore, Special Ems education center for special rights children under the age of 6, welcomes parents and special rights children to the event “Special Rights Children’s Awareness Day – A Loving Piece of the Puzzle”, where the key message to be delivered is that every special rights child is unique and special in his or her own way, and when connected with each other will form a community that fosters growth and understanding. This event is an opportunity for parents and children to experience exciting and useful activities with the following contents:
- A Loving Piece of the Puzzle: Parents and children can share the activity of putting together pieces of a puzzle with many colors and materials. The puzzle piece drawn by each child and family will then be assembled into a large colorful completed puzzle picture.
Benefits: The game helps special rights children develop fine motor skills through large muscles in the arms and small muscles at the fingertips, present their own ideas with confidence and develop a love for aesthetics.
- Shape of Sand: On white sand, children will create animal shapes they love with the support of teachers at Special Em’s.
Benefits: This activity helps special rights children develop cognition and language skills through recognizing shapes and naming formed animals and sensory development by touching different textures of sand.
- A Storyteller: In the form of a puppet show, your child will listen to fun stories about animals. After that, he or she will be cast in a role in the story along with his or her parents and the teachers.
Benefits: This activity helps special rights children develop the ability to receive and express information and improve their imagination and concentration.
- Magic Sound: With new melodies and diverse musical instruments, children will be able to experience different rhythms under the guidance of music teachers.
Benefits: This activity offers opportunities for special rights children to engage with families as well as other children who have the same passion for music.
At this event, parents and special rights children will have the opportunity to:
- Recognize children’s strengths and potentials through four engaging activities
- Come together and create a caring community for special rights children
- Talk with experts and Special Em’s experienced teachers
- Experience the green park in the heart of the city at the highly equipped facilities at Special Em’s.
- Come with your children and enjoy participating in these creative activities
“Special Rights Children’s Awareness Day” is an event through which we at Special Em’s hope to help change the perception that society in general and parents in particular have about children with special rights. Special Em’s believes that every child’s identity is a colorful piece of a large puzzle, and we appreciate that uniqueness by creating a loving and creative environment for these children. Moreover, Special Em’s hopes that over time this place will become a trusted, cohesive and supportive community for children and the families of children with special rights.
– Time: 9:00 AM, Sunday, March 28, 2021
– Location: Special Em’s Education Center, 21 Pham Ngoc Thach, D.3, HCMC
- March 16, 2021
Organized by: Special Em’s Education Center
Venue: 21 Pham Ngoc Thach, W6, D3, HCMC